Moving a family to a new community requires a bit of research on many fronts – particularly when you have young children who require childcare. In most suburban towns, there are many options to choose from - from traditional daycare centers to smaller home-based settings to nannies. We trust you’ll know what fits best for your family. At Hayden Rowe Properties, we are committed to guiding our clients through a seamless process in all aspects of your move. Let us reduce your research “to-do” list by helping you identify the childcare options.
Early age options
- Apple Seeds Daycare, 65 Apple Dor Road, 617-653-6463 - open Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm, the small home-based setting for ages 10 months through 4 years old
- Bright Horizons at Staples, 600 Staples Drive, 508-819-0359 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs offered for infants through pre-K
- Framingham KinderCare, 73 Harrington Road, 508-877-7383 - open Monday-Friday from 6:30am-6pm, multiple programs offered beginning at 6 weeks through 5 years. Summer programs and private Kindergarten program also available
- Kiddie Academy of Framingham, 1292 Worcester Road, 508-270-2700 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs offered beginning at age 6 weeks through pre-K. Summer programs available
- The Kiddie Lodge, 27 Cherry Street, 508-875-4215 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs offered beginning at 15 months through age 6
- Kinga Kare Daycare, 57 Griffin Road, 508-308-9612 - open Monday-Friday from 8am-5:30pm, small, family-owned childcare center serving maximum of 10 children
- Little Acorns Children's Center, 300 Pleasant Street, 508-470-6330 - open Monday-Friday from 7:30am-6pm, multiple programs offered beginning at age 6 weeks through pre-K
- Mountainside Children's Center, 100 Pennsylvania Avenue, 508-820-9300 - open Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm, multiple programs offered for infants through pre-K. Private Kindergarten program also available
- The Teddy Bear Village, 63 Fountain Street, 508-599-2100 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs offered for infants through pre-K. 20% discount given to teachers, fire, police and veterans' families
School-age before/after school options
- Metrowest YMCA School's Out Framingham Program, 508-435-9345 x115, before and after school programs at Hemenway and Potter Road Elementary Schools for children in grades K-5 who attend Hemenway, McCarthy, Potter Road Elementary Schools. Before school programs open at 7am and after school ends at 6pm. Early release, vacation and snow day programs options available
- Framingham Public Schools Explorers Program, 774-423-4242, before and after school programs offered for K-5 students across all FPS elementary schools. Before school programs open at 7am and after school ends at 6pm; Afterschool programs available for students through grade 6-8
If you’re just beginning your family and still haven’t decided whether outside care or a nanny would be best for you, we found this recent Verywellfamily article that may help you think through your decision.
Explore the Framingham Real Estate Market