Moving a family to a new community requires a bit of research on many fronts – particularly when you have young children who require childcare. In most suburban towns, there are many options to choose from - from traditional daycare centers to smaller home-based settings to nannies. We trust you’ll know what fits best for your family. At Hayden Rowe Properties, we are committed to guiding our clients through a seamless process in all aspects of your move. Let us reduce your research “to-do” list by helping you identify the childcare options.
Early age options
- Our Future Learning Center, Inc., 515 Northboro Road W, 508-460-1234 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs offered beginning at age 2 months. Private Kindergarten also available
- Kiddie Time, 81 Hosmer Street, 508-573-1745 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs offered beginning at age 2 months old through pre-K. Summer programs available and after school programming for children up to 8 years old
- The Learning Experience - Marlborough, 70 Simarano Drive, 508-485-7500 - open Monday-Friday from 6:30am-6:30pm, multiple programs offered beginning at 6 weeks through pre-K. Private Kindergarten and summer programs are available. Before and after school programming offered for elementary school children
- Super Stars Learning Center, 150 Donald Lynch Blvd, 508-251-9061 - open Monday-Friday from 6:30am-6pm, multiple programs offered for infants through pre-K
- Cottage Children's Center, 197 Union Street, 508-485-2054 - open Monday-Friday, multiple programs offered beginning at age 6 weeks through pre-K. After school programming available for K-1 students attending Jaworek Elementary School
- Next-Generation Children's Centers, 201 Cedar Hill Street, 978-824-6268 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs available beginning at age 6 weeks through pre-K. Summer programming also available for children up to age 6
- Marlborough KinderCare, 496 Boston Post Road E, 508-229-4415 - open Monday-Friday from 6:30am-6:30pm, multiple programs available beginning at age 6 weeks. Private Kindergarten program offered. Before and after school programs available for children up to age 12
- Mountainside Children's Center, 291 Boston Post Road W, 508-630-8970 - open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm, multiple programs offered for infants through pre-K. Private Kindergarten program also available
School-age before/after school options
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metrowest Discovery Club Program, 169 Pleasant Street, 508-485-4912 - open Monday-Friday. Program Before and after school programs offered for elementary and middle school students
For information on childcare options in nearby towns, click HERE (insert link for regional list post).
If you’re just beginning your family and still haven’t decided whether outside care or a nanny would be best for you, we found this recent Verywellfamily article that may help you think through your decision.